Friday, May 21, 2010

Superheroes are GO!

Looks like the Imagi Studios team are working hard to post their fantastic works!

Well here I am again to post some more...

Imagi RYUKAZE

Title: Burn Graver
Media: pencils, ink, poster color, digital print
Background: This was done for one of our faculty's exhibition in 2009. originally made for the cover of my comic titled 'Burn Graver'. It's still in storage, but hopefully I can re-do the whole comic soon.


Title: BLADES
Media: pencils, ink, poster color, digital print
Background: Another work done for the exhibition. This series was my first superhero group I created in 1993. I was obsessed with the superhero genre (still am) and created 'Blades of Steel' as it was formerly know. Along the years I changed the name cause I found out there was a videogame with the same title. After another change, I decided to just keep it as 'BLADES'. Keep a lookout for the comic previews in this blog!

2 comments:

  1. agak membara gak blog ni ye...belum masuk yg laen lg..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Router here.

    Hmm.. You know? The reason I've gone towards a more 'animated' level of simplicity is to cope with the workload when taking projects as whole, all alone. :-)

    Maybe when you're up to redoing them you could do it the same as I do(well, if you want) and maybe even improve the design in a way so it is easier on the work load, and look times as sleek.. Yes, it's very possible. Indeed.

    ReplyDelete