Monday, May 24, 2010

Advertising Illustrations Part One

Yoh...Ryukaze here...

Well here I am again to share some more of my works. And this time around is something that I did way back during my college years. I did this for my Illustration class and it was one of those classes that I truly enjoyed.

Here's part one of the series...

Title: Catnapped by UHU
Media: Pencils, Markers and Watercolor
Background: Was doing a study on advertising illustrations and we had to choose a product. The illustration must show the viewers what the product is all about. Here I wanted to show the strength of the glue.


Title: King UHU-Tut
Media: Pencils, Markers and Watercolor
Background: This one was to represent how long UHU glue has been around. The depiction of Egyptian times was just an exaggeration, but the glue has been around quite long.


Title: Soldiers of UHU
Media: Pencils, Markers and Watercolor
Background: This particular illustration was to show the strength of the item in the market. UHU has been known all around the world and has very strong sales. Hence the military like style of drawing.


Till next time for part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment