Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rain Candies

hello,wello again...sakuralina again desu..(=w=)
daijoubu-minna san?atashi wa genki desu...ugugugugu~..

dun mind about me who always write/speak in Japanese..coz i loves too~...

well,here the second candies illustration dat i make..i loves this one better..I dunno why..maybe it look more softer,cool, n calmer colour..(o.O) urm...well, da more i ate candies,sweets..the more i gain my weight...uhuhuhu..oh,god..(T3T)..well,i cant help it..

Title : Rain Candies
Media : Adobe Illustrator CS3
Background : how can i say...coz the title show everything..=D....well,it's my fantasies..i can do n imagined watevar i like...the most i like is candies..more than anything..(^w^) if u found me,just treat me an ice-cream. =3...out of subject (x_x)...*dies* well,this illustration is all about candies..sweets..=3

artwork :


No comments:

Post a Comment