Friday, May 21, 2010

Small Time Wimps Make Big Time Heroes

Well don't they? Or so goes the premise of Twilight Age, my upcoming animation project.

Contrary to popular assumptions, Some of the biggest heroes in history are people who are looked down upon, stepped on, cast out, stuffs like that. You know? People who no one would have thought WOULD be heroes. There are too many to name, so I'll leave it to you as food for thoughts.

Back to Twilight Age, here is THE hero of heroes in the main characters lineup.








Imagi Router-Jax

Title: Nikoume-no-Koihime
Media: Adobe Flash CS4
Background: The original design for this was created for an indie game development project I got involved earlier, until it get abandoned by the project leader who haven't contacted me since. Since all of the former designs were heavily watermarked by me(god bless, lol), and to add to how the characters' background were done by me, I proudly turned the table and choose to have these stuffs as parts of my personal project instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment