Tuesday, May 25, 2010

aish-krimmu~

hello,wello,yellow....sakuralina here...=3

nice to be back here ..again..just wanna share some artwork...it's some of my illustration work..

so tired...n i eating a lot of strawberry ice cream today..ice cream makes my day better..=3
me likey sugar,candies,chocolate,ice cream...ssweeeetts~~~ yummy (^w^)
*hare2 yukai dance,follow up caramelldansen dance*


Title : AIsh Screaamm!!!!
Media : Illustrator CS3
Background : well,this is Ciel..my character~u can called her "The BLoody Element Killer"...well,she doesn't even looks like a killer..my bad..well,a killer not supposed to be scary,creepy,bloody anyway...(TwT)...she is just like me...loves ice cream!!sweet things!! makes me melting inside...ffuuuuh~can damage my brain..EXPLODE!! *BOOM*

Artwork:

No comments:

Post a Comment