Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love is blind

Moshi2..It's Sakuralina here..
this is my emotional season..well...i'm emotional..=3=.. yeah,i do have my own personal blog..u dun wanna to read it anyway..coz it's all about my feeling..bla,bla,bla..n so on..
N if u read it..u'll said i'm quite emotional,sensitive person..

oh god,why is this happening to me? (now2,i dun have to be so emotional here,calm down..huhu)

proceed2..

Title : Love is blind
Media : Pencil,Pen,Color Pencil,Photoshop CS3
Background : can i continue my story??(=w=")well,here it is..i loves this drawing..this is wat happen in my life..i like to draw back everything that happen in my life..n we can called this drawing beside from "love is blind"..u can said "triangle love".n if u ask my opinion about love..
i will said..Love is complicated..=I

Artwork :


No comments:

Post a Comment