Saturday, August 14, 2010

Breathtaking

Hi, Router-here.

Breathtaking imagery. I haven't attempted to do that for the longest time. It's really true when people say it's easy to get lost in this world, especially in one's own cause. Probably the reason behind my lack of productivity is this, I got too lost with the world and then at one point I don't know where to go anymore. I sat procrastinating in an attempt to recover my lost cause. And so, I decided to go with the often twisted imagery that always recur in my mind. Something I never could go wrong with.

The result? Immediate appreciation by people like how it used to be. I never realized, but apparently the things I have in mind when made physical are always breathtaking sights at least to one particular type of people. I'm getting a feeling that I could never wrong with this, not that the failed animation project isn't based on this either, but in addition to this I'd rather take on something which workload is believable for me to take on amidst life's dramas while being consistently productive at the same time.


Imagi: Router-Jax

Title : Monster Fish
Media : 2B Mecha Pencil, Unipin pens, Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Background: For the past few months, it's been this image. I finally decided to draw it out. Though the original imagery is still about a big fish and a kid, this processed one despite still retaining that bit, turned out really different than what it actually was in it's original form. The original one was more spiritual in appearance, this one is rather physical.. Can you feel the irony? Hehehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment