Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Monochrome Illustration


Hi! Kuroneko here! It's been a long time since my last posts... My bad... I am the laziest Imagi, indeed! Hahah...

Let's cut it short... May I present my last semester project which I made for my Basic Illustration class...





Imagi: Kuroneko
Title: Monochrome Illustration
Media: Watercolour
Background: What can I say... This is my portrait and my own figure... Monochrome describes paintings, drawings, design, or photographs in one color or shades of one color. A monochromatic object or image has colors in shades of limited colors or hues. Monochrome images in neutral colors are called grayscale or black-and-white. "Monochromatic light" refers to light of a narrow frequency.




I want to create something special on this Illustration... How about make it as cover magazine?


Dream of becoming Cleo's Covergirl... Ahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment