Monday, June 14, 2010

Alright alright, so our Master Imagi Ryukaze has questioned out allegiance to the group, wondering why the rest of us haven't posted in a while, so here be Imagi Eichling to secure my loyalty with my second submission.

I haven't really been drawing anything worth posting up during these 2 months of break, so I had to dig up more old stuff.


Title:
Pinchushion
Media:
mecha pencil, drawing pens & Faber Castell magic markers
Background:
Seeing as I've not the money to buy Copic markers, I have to make do with regular markers. Sometimes I wonder why they're called magic markers. Perhaps every time you use them, a wizard/witch discovers their powers.
Anyways, unrelated ponderings aside, this is an original character of mine, whom enjoys sewing, and so she sewed herself a pincushion bearing the likeness of a close friend of hers, much to said friend's chagrin. After all, who wants their face to be poked with tiny sharp needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment